Site must be off public highway (on road licences require 14 working days notice + extra fee)
Skip must be:
- Level loaded
- Not used for burning
- Not moved or craned (without prior notification)
Any overloading or damage will incur extra charges.
In accordance with EA legislation, the following items must be excluded from skips:
- Asbestos + roofing materials (phone for advice)
- Contaminated/hazardous materials
- Gas cylinders/fire extinguishers
- Tins of paint (OK if lids off & empty)
- Fluorescent tubes
- Liquids & oil
- Clinical/medical waste
Dave Peat waste can dispose of the following items by special arrangement, if we are notified at the time that you book the skip.
- Computer monitors
- White goods
- Plaster board (with conditions, please ask for details)
The hirer is responsible for the skip contents.
DPW will not collect skips with any excluded items and extra charges will be incurred.